Friday, May 6, 2011

Gardening shouldn't be stressful!

So I was forced to take a day off the garden work, for a day of screaming headaches and a nauseous gut.

In only 1 day, the seedlings are out of control!  The microgreens are almost screaming to be eaten already!  I have more seeds to plant...some really cool ones, romanesco, pepperoncini...but I'm already feeling overwhelmed and I just started.  This isn't how gardening is supposed to be!

I'm anxiously awaiting the days where it's sunny most of the day, not so windy that your garbage cans go flying down the alley, and it's warm enough to wear just a tshirt.  That's all I ask.  It is MAY after all.  I guess it could be worse, I could be from Minnesota.

And Chris, you are the only one that seems to be following me so far, which is cool!  Thank you!  I didn't think ANYone would want to hear my ramblings.  So I'm sure you've figured out by now that I've taken a position with a professional pet sitting company that is expanding to Milwaukee.  I'm currently in charge of marketing myself, and the company, to all pet owners in Milwaukee and surrounding areas.  If I can gain enough clients, I will eventually become manager of the Milwaukee 'branch'!  If I can make a living on walking dogs and gardening, I will be one happy woman.  And you know what that means :)  A happy mind means happy lady parts!  Eww, I didn't mean that how it sounded.

No comments:

Post a Comment